Our Masjid is now open for solemnisation of Nikah. Solemnisation will be held in our ancillary prayer hall during weekends evening (5:30 pm to 6:00 pm).
Subject to the following Covid-19 measures;- Maximum of 50 people, including bride and groom. (All must be fully vaccinated)
- List of attendees must be submitted to Masjid via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 5 working days before the Nikah date.
- Maximum time allowed for the nikah ceremony is 30 minutes
- Mask must be worn at all times. Groom and bride (including Kadi) are to keep their face mask on during akad.
- Comply with the SafeEntry protocol before entering the Masjid. check in via Trace Together SafeEntry only.
- All attendees must leave the mosque premises immediately after the solemnization. No reception after the solemnization.